LifeStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LifeStory

Have fun!

3 posters

PapaSmurf's GM app

PapaSmurf

PapaSmurf's GM app Empty PapaSmurf's GM app

Post  PapaSmurf Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:59 pm

Name:Christian
    In-Game Name:PapaSmurf
    Timezone:Central

Tell us a little about yourself:I am PapaSmurf as many of you know the Age of 15 Live in Alabama

What can YOU do to help the server (advertising/gfx/coding/) This is where you can be fancy and show your work! : I can advertise.. I might be able to get my sister to do some more Banners and stuff for the site.

Why do you believe you should be picked?

I believe that I should be given a second chance at being a GM for Thelifestory, I was going through an extremely rough time when I went Apeshit and started my Nerd Rage, I started a New server because That week EVERYTHING had to be the way that I wanted it to be... I lost my grandmother around that time of 2 years ago... so I was a little fucked up and not thinking at the time.. please allow me to have a second chance when I get my computer back

Last comments, thoughts, statements:

Im sorry for being an asshole,Prick,Bitch,Dick,etc..... Please allow me to have the chance to restore my GM powers... Thanks guys
    Shaymin
    Shaymin

PapaSmurf's GM app Empty Re: PapaSmurf's GM app

Post  Shaymin Thu May 06, 2010 8:57 am

You put the server to a very high risk of closing down. You did many horrible things and refused to stop. Out of the blue you come back and write down an application to be a GM once again. You also give us an excuse. Now, really. Do you think anyone REALLY CARES? Come on seriously, its the internet. If you ever become a GM, that will probably be the day I end my career.
    PapaSmurf

Post  PapaSmurf Fri May 07, 2010 10:22 pm

I didnt do shit to Put the server at any risk, ummm lets see I didnt do anything to the point where somebody told me to stop. Nobody told me to stop whatever you say I was doing. Who the fuck are you?!?!? I put an application so I could ask if I could go back to my old spot as an Administrator. In the meen time Apparantly your little Cocky arrogant Ass feels like you are in some sort of power. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO BE SAYING SHIT?!?!?
    Shaymin
    Shaymin

Post  Shaymin Mon May 10, 2010 7:04 am

You talk as if you have power. Yet, you continue to talk as if you have a chance at getting a spot into the staff.
    Hulu

PapaSmurf's GM app Empty ;]

Post  Hulu Mon May 10, 2010 9:42 am

I believe the proper statement towards you, 'PapaSmurf' is that you are a 'raging nerd', and/or any other synonym (use www.urbandictionary.com to find your other synonyms).
    Yes, it would appear to be that I am flaming/hating on a member, however, through what if been able to piece and collect via other members, you haven't been one of the greatest assets to this server. You have blatantly cussed out other members of this server, numerous times. Not to mention the lack of sense in dealing with any sort of situation.

So, to the MODerators, I believe this post does not need to be looked over, it'd be a waste of your own personal time.

Thanks

-Hulu
    Shaymin
    Shaymin

Post  Shaymin Mon May 10, 2010 9:45 am

PapaSmurf, you say you are sorry for being a prick, dick, etc. But you continue to show those characteristics.
    PapaSmurf

Post  PapaSmurf Thu May 13, 2010 12:15 pm

False Accusations set me off it's not my fault, my dad's
    Hulu

Post  Hulu Fri May 14, 2010 3:47 am

If you plan on owning up to being "an asshole,Prick,Bitch,Dick,etc....." the least you could do is hold the blame, don't go blaming another person (which includes people of your own family) or multiple people.

Take the blame, don't transfer the blame.

Thanks

-Hulu

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:06 pm