LifeStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LifeStory

Have fun!

4 posters

GambiT4Ever GM app

omri

GambiT4Ever GM app Empty GambiT4Ever GM app

Post  omri Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:44 am

Hey Samer I am Omri(GambiT4Ever) I live in the USA. I play maple story for three years. I have a global carecter lvl 123 nl(look for GambiT4Ever). I love Mapling, and I am online almost all of the time. I love helping poeple And I help now as much as I can. I know that if I will be gm I will be able to help much more. Sometimes there is no GM online and people need help and I wish I could help them but I can't I hope youll decide to give me the power to help them. I think I have alot to give to the server. In my free time I love to have fun with the other players but when I need to be strick and full of disiplent I am. I know when I need to have fun with them and when not to. I have experience im being a GM I have been a GM in fivr diffrent servers:dutchMS, AxedMS, DagonMS SkyMS and AirLineMS, but this is the funnest dserver i have ever been in.I really hope to have this chance this is sort of a dream for me, pleas help me to realize it. Another thing is that i like hosting events. when i get gems from gm event i go a lilte event of my own, another dream is to make a big enent. I will be the happyest man on earth if i will be a GM in this serve. Ihope to get an answer from you Samer as fast as you can:) pleas send me an email or talk to when you log-in my Email is: GMGambiT4Ever@gmail.com .
    Ty for your time for reading this app:) Omri. Very Happy
    Stalker
    Stalker

GambiT4Ever GM app Empty Re: GambiT4Ever GM app

Post  Stalker Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:53 am

https://thelifestory.forumotion.com/gm-applications-f4/gm-application-template-t33.htm?sid=3211e6086b4842372532573dc60eb34e

Samer wrote:
    If you intend on becoming a GM please follow the template below

Yeah Surprised. You should follow the template that Samer made. It's in the link I gave.

Work on your spelling and grammar.

You've been a GM in AxedMS?
    Which has over like 100 players.
    Same with DagonMS.DagonMS was on around 1-2 years ago.

Do you have proof?
    Because I don't really believe that you've been a GM in those 2 servers.
    Also Axed is still up...
    omri

Post  omri Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:26 am

Tell us a little about yourself:My name is Omri I live in the USA and i have been playing maple story for 3 years. i have some spelling and grammer mistakes because i ahve been liveng in italy untill the end of the first grade so i have a problem with gremmer and spelling. I love maple very much and I am online Most of the time. btw i ahve a bit of a problem with the keybored.

What can YOU do to help the server (advertising/gfx/coding/) This is where you can be fancy and show your work! :I can advertise the sarver by making videos and help people wich I love very much.I like Hosting Events and make fun with the guys around the server. being a GM is sort of a dream for me so pleas help me.

Why do you believe you should be picked?
    I think I should be picked because i think i have alot to give to the server.I love the server very much and i think that the gms are not online enofgh. I think I can mke the server a better plase to play in. I hope youll pick me:)
    cant wait fr an answer.

Last comments, thoughts, statements:
    Im soory but i have no proofs. if you don't belive me i will accept that. any way, once again ty for your time. Omri. Very Happy
    omri

Post  omri Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:28 am

And about Axed i had a fight with one of ther gms wich is my friend in real like and do dont talk untill now so i left.
    omri

Post  omri Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:30 am

Plus im in the top 10 list and i play only 3 days:) im in the eight place
    Stalker
    Stalker

Post  Stalker Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:55 am

omri wrote:Tell us a little about yourself:My name is Omri I live in the USA and i have been playing maple story for 3 years. i have some spelling and grammer mistakes because i ahve been liveng in italy untill the end of the first grade so i have a problem with gremmer and spelling. I love maple very much and I am online Most of the time.btw i ahve a bit of a problem with the keybored.

What can YOU do to help the server (advertising/gfx/coding/) This is where you can be fancy and show your work! :I can advertise the sarver by making videos and help people wich I love very much.I like Hosting Events and make fun with the guys around the server. being a GM is sort of a dream for me so please help me.

I think I should be picked because i think i have alot to give to the server.I love the server very much and i think that the gms are not online enofgh. I think I can mke the server a better plase to play in. I hope youll pick me:)
    cant wait fr an answer.

Im soory but i have no proofs. if you don't belive me i will accept that. any way, once again ty for your time. Omri. Very Happy

Capitalize your I's.
    Bold Words=Spelling Error.

When you made your application,those red lines under words are spelling errors.

omri wrote:Plus im in the top 10 list and i play only 3 days:) im in the eight place

You should play more than 3 days.
    I don't think the GMs will hire someone that only played 3 days. Get to know the community and GMs. Some GMs don't even care if you're in the Top 10 List.

Also don't triple post. Sorry for being a spelling loser.
    omri

Post  omri Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:00 am

Lol ty any way acuwelly i know the community great...
    your not a gm right?
    Stalker
    Stalker

Post  Stalker Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:41 am

omri wrote:Lol ty any way acuwelly i know the community great...
    your not a gm right?

No,Why?
    omri

Post  omri Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:42 pm

Just asking
    omri

Post  omri Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:15 pm

Samer by the way i am 15. I am soory for all the posts..
    Cactus

Post  Cactus Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:24 pm

Tell us a little about yourself:
    My name is Omri I live in the USA and I have been playing maplestory for 3 years. I have some spelling and grammar mistakes since I have been living in Italy until the end of the first grade so i have a problem with grammar and spelling. I love maplestory very much and I am online frequently. By the way I have a bit of a problem with the keyboard.

Timezone: (GMT + 2:00)

What can YOU do to help the server (advertising/gfx/coding/) This is where you can be fancy and show your work! :I can advertise the server by making videos and help people which I love very much.In addition, I like hosting events and have fun with the other players. Being a GM is my dream so please help me achieve it.

I think I should be picked because I believe I have tons to give to the server.I love the server very much and I think that the GMs are not online enough. I trust that I could make the server a better place to play in. I hope you'll pick me:)
    I cant wait for an answer.

I'm sorry but I have no proofs. If you don't believe me i will accept that. Anyways, I'd like to thank you for your time. Omri. Very Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My writing style's a little different I guess....
    Cookiez
    Cookiez

Post  Cookiez Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:54 pm

Rofl.... GM APP NOT OPEN D=
    Stalker
    Stalker

Post  Stalker Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:50 am

Yes they are...
    If you were on this week you would know.
    omri

Post  omri Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:45 pm

Cactus if you have an email pleas send me one I need to talk to you.
    GMGambiT4Ever@gmail.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:09 am