LifeStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LifeStory

Have fun!

Tiffany's GM Application

TiffanyIsEmox33

Tiffany's GM Application Empty Tiffany's GM Application

Post  TiffanyIsEmox33 Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:21 am

Name:Tiffany
    In-Game Name:Tiffany
    Timezone:PST

Tell us a little about yourself:
    I love to help people and i wish to do that in the server too. I love to have fun, but be serious when I have too. I am a straight student since kindergarten. I am in 7th grade and going to be 13 in November 19. I am creative and do things out of this world. I don't care what people say and i got my own style.

What can YOU do to help the server (advertising/gfx/coding/) This is where you can be fancy and show your work! :I can help the server by advertising. Here my video I made with [GM]Kenshin to help the server get more people. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5f8HcdMdhM

Why do you believe you should be picked?
    I believe you should pick me because I love to help people and host events. I am a intern atm. I been hosting some events, even if im not a GM. I am on really late, that when most people are on. I helped many players level and try to solve there problem. I try my best helping server. I would ban all hackers, so server can stay CLEAN. Very Happy

Last comments, thoughts, statements:
    Thank You For Reading. <33

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:45 am