LifeStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LifeStory

Have fun!

2 posters

Foxtrot's Name Creation Event! [New Reward]

Foxtrot
    Foxtrot

Foxtrot's Name Creation Event! [New Reward] Empty Foxtrot's Name Creation Event! [New Reward]

Post  Foxtrot Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:24 am

I'm going to make another guild, but I'm at a loss for ideas for the name.

To actually make it worth your time to think up one, the reward for whichever guild name I pick gets 200 Coca-Cola Gems.

However, to make it fair, so that nobody posts dozens upon dozens of names in a single post, you can only post ONE name suggestion, per day.

If someone goes around posting multiple suggestions within those 24 hours, I will use the First One as their official suggestion.

As punishment for multiple posting, you (providing you haven't already posted within the last 24 hours) can use one of the names they suggested, as your suggestion. (If that makes sense.) And if I pick that name, kudos to you. Razz

At the moment I have no End Date set for this event. So start early, as you may get the worm.

Good luck everybody!
    Foxtrot
    Foxtrot

Foxtrot's Name Creation Event! [New Reward] Empty Re: Foxtrot's Name Creation Event! [New Reward]

Post  Foxtrot Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:06 pm

Ya know I thought this might be a nice fun little event, but if nobody's going to participate, I might as well simply shut down the event.
    Cookiez
    Cookiez

Foxtrot's Name Creation Event! [New Reward] Empty No.

Post  Cookiez Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:00 pm

NO WAY I got a name. It 200gems... 185...+..200...=385 =] Ok Here is a name FlawlessFoxs (FF) It a Good name. Wink

Sponsored content

Foxtrot's Name Creation Event! [New Reward] Empty Re: Foxtrot's Name Creation Event! [New Reward]

Post  Sponsored content