LifeStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LifeStory

Have fun!

Welcome back to TheLifeStory.

Samer
    Samer
    Admin

Welcome back to TheLifeStory. Empty Welcome back to TheLifeStory.

Post  Samer Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:07 am

Dear Players,

I hope all of you are as happy as I am now that the server is finally up. I would like to take this time to address a few important things. Firstly, I feel that me and the GMs are being far too nice with players. As a result we will be enforcing new player rules and GM rules. We are going to be sticking to strict expectations and strict consequences. Failure to comply to these new rules will result in severe consequences. Secondly, we will be coming up with some new rules for the forum as well. We will be needing some moderators to moderate the forums so if you are interested please apply for the moderator position. Lastly, if you have any concerns or suggestions, please bring them forward. Thank you very much for your cooperation.

-TheLifeStory Staff-

Edit: It has been brought to our attention that rumor has spread that we are going to be cutting our GMs. To be honest we are currently unsure about this matter, stay tuned for more information.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:10 pm