LifeStory

Have fun!

Favourite part about the server?

Dorian

Favourite part about the server?

Post  Dorian on Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:01 am

I think I can revive the forum by asking questions and getting people to answer them.

Anyways, What's everyone's favourite feature about this server? what makes you stay?

I'm looking for actual answers not for example/ "because I love it" This would also help newbie's who don't really know what this server has to offer; Smile

-nosigatm. new comp.
    Cookiez

Re: Favourite part about the server?

Post  Cookiez on Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:02 am

The Community. Nuff Said.

Cactus

Post  Cactus on Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:11 pm

Well... I guess it's nice to meet new people and stuff. Also I like the gems system and those cool max stat items. And I guess the events are pretty interesting and challenging (some). Like the jump quests.

However there are a few things I DONT like.
    First of all, the inflation. Seriously.... It discourages new players to continue. Just look at those prices. 8,000gems?
    True, it would be fair for the veteran players. But there are other ways to make it fair.
    Maybe they could have access to a few maps that others cant. Its like a few places where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
    Little things you do could make this server a better place.
    A doubt I would still be playing this server if I didn't get trained to a few rbs. Did that waste alot of your time? NO. Does it make the beginners happy? YES.

Guess that's all I have to say about it.
    Please think about some of these things.

Thanks Very Happy
    PinkLegacy

Post  PinkLegacy on Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:43 pm

NICE COMMENT ABOUT ENHANCING THE SERVER. I AGREE TO A CERTAIN EXTENT WHAT HE SAY ABOUT THE REBIRTHS THING WHICH IS THAT WHEN NEW PLAYERS COME IN, ITS QUITE DIFFICULT TO LEVEL UP COMPARED TO THOSE THAT ALRDY HAVE A FEW REBIRTHS AND WHAT THEY NEED IS TO FASTER GET THE REBIRTHS SO THAT THEY CAN START TRAINING BY THEIR OWN AND THATS WHY EVERYTIME I SEE A NEWBIE, I WOULD OFFER MY HELP TO HELP THEM GET AT LEAST 5 REBIRTHS IN ORDER TO START OFF THE GAME. AS MENTIONED ABOVE BY CACTUS, I PERSONALLY THINK THAT THE IDEA OF HAVING A SPECIAL MAP SPECIALLY FOR BEGINNERS IS GOOD AND EFFECTIVE AND AFTER MAYBE THEY HAVE A FEW REBIRTHS DEN THEY WOULD LEAVE THE SPECIAL MAP AND GO TO THE REAL WORLD WHERE ALL MAPLERS MEET. I WOULD DEFINITELY 2ND THIS IDEA AND IF ANYONE HAVE ANY DOUBTS, FEEL FREE TO DROP ME A MAIL. GOOD IDEA CACTUS.

SECONDLY, TO ANSWER THE DOUBT ABOUT CACTUS POST. IT IS TRUE THAT IT IS ABIT TOO MUCH TO COLLECT SUCH A HUGE AMOUNT OF GEMS FOR THE BEGINNERS, BUT THINK... AS U SAY "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER" HENCE THE RICH WOULD BE GETTING THOSE GOOD ITEMS EVEN EASIER IF THE SYSTEM DOES NOT CHANGE, THEREFORE THE GMs MAKE THE RATE GO HIGHER TO PREVENT MORE PEOPLE OF GETTING THE RARE ITEMS. AS FOR THE BEGINNERS, THAT IS ANOTHER STORY, THEY ARE NEW TO THE SERVER AND MOST LIKELY THEY WILL CONCENTRATE ON LVL-ING AND REBIRTHS AND WHEN THEY REACH A CERTAIN LVL OF REBIRTHS THEY WOULD BE CLASSIFIED AS PRO PLAYERS AND THEN, THE SYSTEM WOULD THEN START TO WORK FOR THEM. IN CONCLUSION, BEGINNERS ARE LESS CONCERN ABOUT GEMS IN A WAY AND THE GMs WANT FAIRNESS IN THE GAME HENCE SET THE RATE HIGHER. AN EXAMPLE WOULD BE THAT WHEN A BEGINNER PLAYER IS PLAYING HARD FOR REBIRTHS, THE PRO PLAYERS WOULD BE PLAYING HARD FOR GEMS AND THIS WOULD ALLOW THE NEW PLAYERS TO CATCH UP.

THATS ALL. SMILE (:

Cactus

Post  Cactus on Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:17 pm

Yeah, you're right. I guess I made a couple mistakes in that post. Anyways my point is, it's hard to get tons of rebirths without one of the custom weapons. I ran around saying "Can I have some stuff too?" and surprisingly iRequiriem (Sorry if I spelled that wrong) gave me a great ski. At first I thought it wouldn't have much of an effect but when I used it, it was awesome!! I couldn't believe how much my damage was. So, thank you to you iRequiriem (Once again, I'm sorry if I spelled that wrong).

With that weapon, I easily gained 2 sparkling rings and a ton of rebirths. I was interested in the game again. So please, lower the prices of the custom items. I have around 300 gems right now, which took me quite sometime to get. I'm in Asia so it seems that when I'm on, alot of people are offline. Which means I usually don't get to participate in the events and its hard for me to earn gems.

Thanks again Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:48 am