Have fun!

xNozomi's Gm Application

xNozomi

xNozomi's Gm Application

Post  xNozomi on Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:11 am

In Game Name:xNozomi

My real names Racheal

Time Zone & Location?: Est

How often do you play our server?:I only started to play a few days but now I usually play it for a few hours a day. i only play it longer if it's on a weekend.

Do you have any speciality (coding, GFX, etc.)?: At the moment I dont really have a speaciality .

How much in-game experience do you have? Inside and outside TheLifeStory:My sister was a Mod on a server named "SkeleyMs" before and I saw her how you do stuff and if ur a mod or Gm u don't abuse ur power and you listen the the rules and you only give out stuff if someone won a event or you got permission from the admin. I also got to play her account sometimes so i get how to be one. I also hosted alot of events on my sisters account so i know how to host an event.

How old are you?: Right now I'm currently 14

Something about me: I currently live in Canada and im a very freindly and active person. Im on the volleyball team and basketball and in the Band, I play the drums. I love helping people and im a very good listener so i help people solve thier problems/situations. I like playing games and chatting with people.

Ever been a GM before? Provide proof: Im haven't been a Gm yet but i dream to be one someday.

Why do you wish to become a GM?: I wish to be a Gm because I would like to make the server a better Community for eveyone to play in. If i see someone doing something wrong or if someone says someones hacking, i would go and check if it's true before i bann that person. I'm also very friendly and i would like to be friends with everyone. And if i become one i would always listen to the Admins rules and not do something im not suppose to do(or in other words not abuse the rules).

Current date/time is Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:03 am