LifeStory

Have fun!

Petizh's GM Application

Petizh

Petizh's GM Application

Post  Petizh on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:17 am

Dear King, Sean, Papa, or whoever it may concern,

I would like to apply for the position of GM here at LifeStory and here is my application:

Name: Peter Zhou
    IGN: Petizh or LePetizh
    Time Zone: EST
    Languages: English, French, Chinese (Mandarin)

How often do you play?

I play quite often, generally 3-4 hours a day unless I am overloaded with homework, or internet dies.

Do you have any specality (coding, GFX etc.)?

Well, I am relatively good at coding (HTML only currently, but will learn more advanced ones next year in school) and am decent at GFX.

As well, I am good at being nice, and that's what GMs are all about, right? =D

Youtube Videos are also what I'm good at, although I haven't been able to make many recently because my Hypercam won't work for some reason. Am working on fixing it. If I become GM, I would be able to make awesome videos and promote the server!

How much in-game experience do you have?

I play GMS a lot (3 years, although I got hacked once), but I haven't really gotten the time to play LifeStory. I have many friends and got most of them from new players who I helped.

Ever been a GM before? Be honest, and if so please provide some proof:

To tell you the utter truth, no I have not ever been a GM of Maplestory, although I am a database moderator on hidden-street.net which is an awesome site to help with Maplestory.

Why do you wish to become a GM?

To be honest, the main reason I want to be a GM is because it is cool and fun, but deep down inside, I also want to help out new players and make more and more friends, as well as giving them optimum fun.

Closing remarks, anything else you want to say:

I just want to say, I really hope you accept me as a GM and if you do, I will be one of the greatest GMs of ALL TIME!

Give me a chance, you won't regret it.

Vote Petizh for your newest GM, he's skilled and awesome!
    Stalker

Re: Petizh's GM Application

Post  Stalker on Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:47 pm

Petizh wrote:

Do you have any specality (coding, GFX etc.)?

Well, I am relatively good at coding (HTML only currently, but will learn more advanced ones next year in school) and am decent at GFX.

As well, I am good at being nice, and that's what GMs are all about, right? =D

Youtube Videos are also what I'm good at, although I haven't been able to make many recently because my Hypercam won't work for some reason. Am working on fixing it. If I become GM, I would be able to make awesome videos and promote the server![/b][/i]

Show us coding,GFX and videos once your hyper cam works. :]
    Cookiez

Post  Cookiez on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:29 pm

Show me a Siggy Of Snacks =]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:05 pm